Pacific Baby Hot-Tot 7 oz Insulated Baby Bottle - 2 Pack
- Keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours with this handy insulated baby bottle!
- BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead Free
- Great for traveling, afternoon outings and late-night, bed-side feeding.
- Made of high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel – fully recyclable.
- Our nipple is made in Germany with unique anti-colic™ and non-collapsible™ nipples.
- Exceptional view of formula through crystal clear nipples and with inner scale.
- Use up to 5 years by changing accessory drinking tops. You will be able to get 9 oz of liquid if you're not using milk powder and fill to the top.
- Tight fitting and long-lasting steel cap – no spills in the diaper bag!
- Choice of stylish color prints OR stylish silicone sleeve on silver.
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- 98% reduction in liquid exposure to plastic.
- Standard wide-neck is compatible with many other wide-neck nipples, see our FAQ for more information.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding your baby (always, see packaging instruction)
- Fully compliant with all FDA and European Union safety standards.
- Steam or UV sterilizer, dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave this bottle.
The Hot-Tot™ Insulated Baby Bottle can keep your liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours and is the leading option for mothers worldwide who do not want to use petroleum-based plastics when feeding their babies. The Hot-Tot™ can be used on airplanes, outings and for late-night bedside feeding. It grows with the child from birth up to 5 years by using Pacific Baby™ accessory drinking tops and comes with a unique anti-colic™ and non-collapsible™ nipple manufactured in Germany. The Hot-Tot™ insulated baby bottle offers a 98% reduction in plastic exposure compared to plastic bottles, and an exceptional view into formula levels through the very clear base of the nipple. This is a very handy addition to any diaper bag for moms on-the-go!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.