Hot-Tot Stainless Steel Insulated 7 oz Infant Baby Eco Feeding Bottle - 2 Pack
- Keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours with this handy insulated baby bottle!
- BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead-Free
- Great for traveling, afternoon outings and late-night, bed-side feeding.
- Made of high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel – fully recyclable.
- Our nipple is made in Germany with unique anti-colic and non-collapsible nipples.
- Exceptional view of formula through crystal clear nipples and with inner scale.
- Use up to 5 years by changing accessory drinking tops. You will be able to get 9 oz of liquid if you're not using milk powder and fill it to the top.
- Tight-fitting and long-lasting steel cap – no spills in the diaper bag!
- Choice of stylish color prints OR stylish silicone sleeve on silver.
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- 98% reduction in liquid exposure to plastic.
- Standard wide-neck is compatible with many other wide-neck nipples, see our FAQ for more information.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding your baby (always, see packaging instruction)
- Fully compliant with all FDA and European Union safety standards.
- Steam or UV sterilizer, dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave this bottle.
The Hot-Tot Insulated Baby Bottle can keep your liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours and is the leading option for mothers worldwide who do not want to use petroleum-based plastics when feeding their babies. The Hot-Tot can be used on airplanes, outings and for late-night bedside feeding. It grows with the child from birth up to 5 years by using Pacific Baby accessory drinking tops and comes with a unique anti-colic and non-collapsible nipple manufactured in Germany. The Hot-Tot insulated baby bottle offers a 98% reduction in plastic exposure compared to plastic bottles, and an exceptional view into formula levels through the very clear base of the nipple. This is a very handy addition to any diaper bag for moms on-the-go!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.