There’s nothing quite like the flavors of Fall. The changing of the seasons brings about a bounty of pumpkin, apple, chai, maple, toffee, and caramel flavored foods and drinks. Who doesn’t like a chai tea, or a pumpkin spiced scone to make a dreary, fall day a bit cozier? While you enjoy munching and sipping our fall favorites, we decided to help you share that Fall love with baby. Here are 15 fall flavored baby puree ideas!
- Savory Acorn Squash with Ginger
- Roasted Pear, Date, and Orange
- Sweet Potato and Coconut milk, with just a hint of Coriander
- Curried Butternut squash with Apple and Carrot
- Sweet Cinnamon and Apple
- Asparagus, Broccoli, and Tarragon
- Slow roasted Root vegetables with Thyme
- Roasted Cherry, Carrot, and Millet
- Fall Superpower puree!
- Aromatic Cranberry, Pear, and Clove
- Sweet Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Persimmon
- Savory Chicken, Parsnip, Pumpkin, and Ginger
- Tropical Pumpkin!
- Sweet Potato, Mango, and Ginger
- Zesty Pear, Dates, and Oats with Clove
We hope that these recipes will help you embrace the flavors of the season! Interested in more baby puree ideas? Check out our other baby puree recipes on the blog!
For more information on the baby puree ideas and for recipes, please fell free to check out our source.
Source: 15 Fall Inspired Purees for Baby