- Peel and slice 2 Sweet Potatoes
- Gentle boil for about 15 minutes in about 1 cup of water. The sweet potatoes should break apart easily.
- Puree sweet potatoes in blender or food processor
- Add small amounts of sweet potato water until you've reached your desired consistency (try using breast milk or formula as an alternative to water)
- Cool and serve, refrigerate or freeze immediately.
Written by Prisca Ranck - Mother of two and a Warehouse Manager of Pacific Baby
For more information, visit www.pacificbabyworld.com.
Interested in writing a guest blog for Pacific Baby? Send your topic idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data and information provided on this site are for informational purposes only. Pacific Baby makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.