Hot-Tot 9oz Insulated Toddler Bottle Silver Yellow
- Keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours with this handy insulated bottle!
- BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead Free
- Stainless steel recyclable juice bottle for toddlers and up!
- 98% less exposure to petroleum-based plastics.
- Innovative, leak-proof straw top™ that kids love.
- Change with other Pacific Baby™ accessory tops for use from birth to 5 years old.
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- Stylish colors or easy-grip silicone sleeve on a silver body.
- Better for baby’s health and our environment.
- Replacement straw sets available.
- Note: This is the same bottle body as the infant 7 oz bottle. If you have an infant bottle, just purchase a straw top to get more volume out of the bottle without milk powder.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding your baby (always, see packaging instruction)
- You should follow the instructions from your pediatrician for breast milk or formula provider on how long you can keep/consume the formula.
- We recommend you keep the water warm in the bottle first and then add the formula when your child is ready to feed.
- Steam or UV sterilize, dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave.
The Hot-Tot™ Insulated Toddler Bottle is produced from food-grade stainless steel and reduces by 98% the amount of plastic in your child’s drinking bottle. The innovative straw top is an excellent design that toddlers love, and that does not leak into your diaper bag, etc. The bottle can be used with any Pacific Baby™ drinking top accessories, meaning it can be used from birth to age 5 years old. The bottle is fully recyclable and also spare straw sets are available in case any pieces are lost.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it safe to put juice in the bottle as well?
Absolutely. Stainless steel comes in various levels of quality for different uses. We use 18/8 304 stainless steel, which is used typically with kitchen equipment. It is completely safe to use either with breast milk, formula or juice. There is no metallic smell or chemical reaction with juice. Visit our FAQ to learn more.