Hot-Tot 7 oz Insulated Baby Bottle Toddler Gift Set
- Keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours with this handy insulated baby bottle!
- BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead-Free
- Includes Straw Top and Drink Top for toddlers, Medium Flow teats 2 pack, and Thermal Protection Pack for easy carrying.
- Great for traveling, afternoon outings and late-night, bed-side feeding.
- Made of high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel – fully recyclable.
- Our nipple is made in Germany with unique anti-colic™ and non-collapsible™ nipples.
- Exceptional view of formula through crystal clear nipples and with inner scale.
- Use up to 5 years by changing accessory drinking tops.
- Tight fitting and long-lasting steel cap – no spills in the diaper bag!
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- 98% reduction in liquid exposure to plastic.
- Standard wide-neck is compatible with many other wide-neck nipples.
- Fully compliant with all FDA and European Union safety standards.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding your baby (always, see packaging instruction)
- You should follow the instructions from your pediatrician for breast milk or formula provider on how long you can keep/consume the formula.
- We recommend you keep the water warm in the bottle first and then add the formula when your child is ready to feed.
- Steam or UV sterilize, dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long can I keep formula or breast milk in the bottle?
Our insulated bottles slow temperature change, but they do not kill bacteria. You should follow the instructions from your pediatrician for breast milk or formula provider on how long you can keep the formula inside. Usually, the formula must be consumed within 1 hour of mixing it. In case of a long outing, you can keep the water warm in the bottle first and then add the formula when your child is ready to feed. According to verywellfamily.com, a freshly pumped breast milk can sit out at room temperature at approximately 4 hours! For more information, you can visit verywellfamily.com or our FAQ to learn more.