Pacific Baby Hot-Tot Stainless Steel Insulated Infant Baby 7 oz Eco Feeding Bottle Fish
- Keep liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours with this handy insulated baby bottle!
- BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead-Free
- Great for traveling, afternoon outings and late-night, bed-side feeding.
- Made of high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel – fully recyclable.
- Our nipple is made in Germany with unique anti-colic and non-collapsible nipples.
- Exceptional view of formula through crystal clear nipples and with inner scale.
- Use up to 5 years by changing accessory drinking tops. You will be able to get 9 oz of liquid if you're not using milk powder and fill it to the top.
- Tight-fitting and long-lasting steel cap – no spills in the diaper bag!
- Choice of stylish color prints OR stylish silicone sleeve on silver.
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- 98% reduction in liquid exposure to plastic.
- Standard wide-neck is compatible with many other wide-neck nipples, see our FAQ for more information.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding your baby (always, see packaging instruction)
- You should follow the instructions from your pediatrician for breast milk or formula provider on how long you can keep/consume the formula.
- We recommend you keep the water warm in the bottle first and then add the formula when your child is ready to feed.
- Steam or UV sterilize, dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave.
The Hot-Tot Insulated Baby Bottle can keep your liquids warm or cold for up to 10 hours and is the leading option for mothers worldwide who do not want to use petroleum-based plastics when feeding their babies. The Hot-Tot can be used on airplanes, outings and for late-night bedside feeding. It grows with the child from birth up to 5 years by using Pacific Baby accessory drinking tops and comes with a unique anti-colic and non-collapsible nipple manufactured in Germany. The Hot-Tot insulated baby bottle offers a 98% reduction in plastic exposure compared to plastic bottles, and an exceptional view into formula levels through the very clear base of the nipple. This is a very handy addition to any diaper bag for moms on-the-go!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long can I keep formula or breast milk in the bottle?
Our insulated bottles slow temperature change, but they do not kill bacteria. You should follow the instructions from your pediatrician for breast milk or formula provider on how long you can keep the formula inside. Usually, the formula must be consumed within 1 hour of mixing it. In case of a long outing, you can keep the water warm in the bottle first and then add the formula when your child is ready to feed. According to verywellfamily.com, a freshly pumped breast milk can sit out at room temperature at approximately 4 hours! For more information, you can visit verywellfamily.com or our FAQ to learn more.
How to clean the bottle before feeding an infant? Can we boil the bottle?
Thank you for contacting Pacific Baby. We recommend that you wash them in warm soapy water, however, you can steam or tablet sterilize your bottles, and you can also wash in the top rack of a dishwasher. For more information, you can visit our FAQ for insulated baby bottles here.