GroGrow 13oz Steel Eco Toddler Bottle Silver Pink
- Non-insulated stainless steel recyclable juice bottle for toddlers and up!
- 98% less exposure to petroleum-based plastics.
- BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, and Lead Free
- Better for baby’s health and our environment.
- Innovative, leak-proof straw top™ that kids love.
- Stylish easy-grip silicone sleeve.
- Replacement straw sets available.
- Use up to 5 years with other Pacific Baby™ accessory drinking tops.
- Unique neck seal technology prevents the formation of steel dust residue.
- Fully compliant with all FDA and European Union safety standards.
- Always test the temperature of the liquid before feeding your baby (always, see packaging instruction)
- Note this is the same bottle body as the infant 10 oz bottle. If you have an infant bottle, just purchase a straw top to get more volume out of the bottle without milk powder.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- DO NOT microwave this bottle.
The GroGrow™ Toddler Bottle is produced from food-grade stainless steel and reduces by 98% the amount of plastic in your child’s drinking bottle. The innovative straw top is an excellent design that toddlers love, and that does not leak into your diaper bag, etc. The bottle can be used with any Pacific Baby™ drinking top accessories, meaning it can be used from birth to age 5 years old. The bottle is fully recyclable and also spare straw sets are available in case any pieces are lost.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it safe to put juice in the bottle as well?
Absolutely. Stainless steel comes in various levels of quality for different uses. We use 18/8 304 stainless steel, which is used typically with kitchen equipment. It is completely safe to use either with breast milk, formula or juice. There is no metallic smell or chemical reaction with juice. Visit our FAQ to learn more.